Outpatient Services for Alternative Medicine
Board-certified, holding diplomate status and with dual training in western and alternative medicine, our
doctors choose the best and safest therapies available in Anti-Aging and Alternative medicine: Ayurvedic,
Naturopathic, Chiropractic, Herbal Medicine, Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy, Nutrition, Homeopathy, and
Consultations can be obtained on an outpatient basis or as part of our wellness programs.
DR. QUTAB'S WELLNESS PROGRAMS
- For both men and women
- Specialize in Anti-Aging Treatments specifically designed for those seeking optimal wellness and longevity
- Offer safe, natural, effective and non-toxic alternatives for men and women for health concerns such as hormone replacement therapies, weight loss, diabetes, chronic fatigue, recurrent yeast infections, depression, anxiety disorders, chronic sinus problems, food allergies, skin conditions, digestive problems, chronic liver disorders, high cholesterol, benign prostate enlargement, etc. Treatments may include natural herbal medicines, hormone replacement therapies, and vitamins and dietary changes.
PERSONAL BIODETOXIFICATION PROGRAM
Constantly exposed to high levels of environmental toxins, pesticides and allergens, our immune systems
are increasingly weakened and in need of biotransformation. Symptoms commonly associated with low-level chemical
contamination include headaches, fatigue, impaired memory and mental acuity, emotional instability, blurred
vision, digestive and hormonal problems, poor coordination and skin abnormalities. The internal cleansing and
biotransformation process we offer will bring you closer to your goal of optimum health, to:
- Eliminate results of environmental toxins
- Repair cellular damage
- Strengthen the immune system
- Restore balance to body and skin
The program begins with a comprehensive medical evaluation, laboratory testing, and a metabolic screening
questionnaire. Treatment includes internal metabolic cleansing combined with dietary changes.
WOMEN'S WELLNESS PROGRAM
- Offers safe and effective support for natural transitions and cycles such as menopause, peri-menopause and PMS
- Addresses chronic yeast infections, infertility, chronic fatigue and various skin conditions
After an initial consultation, Dr. Qutab might prescribe Natural Hormone Replacement Therapies, vitamins,
herbs and vitamin therapies specifically designed to balance hormones, reduce stress, decrease water
retention and remineralize the body and skin.
We take the time to listen, communicate and collaborate with you in healthcare decisions. We are
committed to provide compassionate, confidential care in a safe and supportive environment.
Élan Vítal'S WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
- Achieve your ideal weight naturally and effortlessly
- Learn to listen to and respect your body
- Offers metabolic biotransformation combined with vitamins, herbs and medical functional foods
- Provides structure, support and guidance for powerful long-lasting benefits
A detailed history intake includes dietary habits and lifestyle, and a comprehensive Body Composition
Analysis (body fat percentage, body mass index, total body water and lean body mass).
Treatments encourage dietary changes, a well-balanced diet, vitamins, and vitamin supplementation.
DR. WAY'S WELLNESS AND RESTORATIVE PROGRAM
- For women, men, pediatrics and geriatrics
- Addresses physical, chemical and emotional causes of Dis-ease.
- Aimed to restore the normal curves of the spine, remove nerve interference, improve flexibility, strengthen the spine and musculoskeletal system, teach back-care basics for home/office use, and improve overall health, vitality and immunity
- Targeted to pro-active persons who will take the steps Necessary to fully rehabilitate their bodies.
- Intended to empower people on their quest for Optimal health.
Disclaimer: All information obtained from this website is for educational purposes only.
Each participant assumes full personal responsibility for the use or misuse of information retrieved from
this site, implied or otherwise.
Participants should consult with their qualified health care
provider regarding implementation of concepts or information gained from this website. The information on
this website should not be construed as medical or health advice.
Return to home page